Sprott offering Accounting courses this summer
Did you know that the Sprott School of Business currently offers Accounting courses over the summer semester? You can work towards your degree, CA, CGA or CMA designation during the summer! Check out the following course descriptions for our current summer offerings:
- BUSI 1004 – Financial Accounting
- BUSI 1005 – Managerial Accounting
- BUSI 2001 – Intermediate Accounting I
- BUSI 2002 – Intermediate Accounting II
- BUSI 3001 – Accounting for Business Combinations
- BUSI 3008 – Intermediate Management Accounting and Control
- BUSI 4009 – Auditing II
- BUSI 4900 – Auditing III
Access Carleton Central for a the public class schedule without having to log in. Select “Summer 2012″ from the drop-down menu.
All undergraduate Business course descriptions can be found in the Carleton University Calendar.
For non-Carleton students wishing to register, please visit the Carleton University Registrar’s office page on how to register. Registration opens May 2, 2012.
For current Sprott Students, please visit our registration page to make sure you’re ready to register for summer courses. Registration opens May 1, 2012.