Advance to more senior positions, work towards a professional designation or optimize your team’s performance through one of the many high-quality programs through the Sprott School of Business Professional Programs Division.
Whether it is leadership development or executive education, our extensive portfolio of professional development programs will meet your personal and organizational development needs.
Our part-time programs combine theory with experiential learning and are designed to accommodate busy schedules. Our Masters Certificate programs include project management, business analysis, healthcare management and more. Customized in-house training and group training are also available. Learn more about our in-house & custom programs.
- You will learn innovative concepts taught by knowledgeable facilitators and faculty who are experts in their field.
- Our programs offer a comprehensive curriculum geared towards private, public and non-profit sector professionals.
- Our part-time programs combine theory with experiential learning and are designed to accommodate busy schedules.
- We believe the quality of your professional development experience will be enhanced by training in an environment that is conducive to learning, collaboration and networking with your peers.
- Experience our brand new graduate seminar room – fully equipped with modern learning facilities and technologies.
- Open-concept break-out rooms for group projects and collaboration.
At Sprott, you will learn alongside and network with individuals from companies and organizations in the National Capital Region and across Canada. View a sample list of our clients.